Membership Services Leadership
The Membership Services Committee is charged with conducting an annual membership drive for renewals and new members. The Committee shall also accept other responsibilities as determined by the Board of Directors.
1. Update renewal applications and new member applications on the MSFAA.org website.
2. Prepare a paper membership application form should one be requested.
3. Revise MSFAA Benefits of Membership Brochure as needed.
4. Work with Communications and Electronic Initiatives committee to generate annual email for memberships, including web instructions for renewals and for new memberships.
5. Update MSFAA Summer & Winter conference registrations and annual memberships in the web database.
6. Identify new members and provide lists to Conference Site chairs if the new members are attending the next MSFAA Conference.
7. Identify retiring members for official recognition and provide list to the chair of Nominations, Elections and Awards Committee.
8. Provide member lists to Sector Representatives as requested.
9. Coordinate any special membership projects and/or promotions
as approved by the Board of Directors.
10. Develop marketing strategies to recruit new members.
11. Attend Professional Development meetings as needed.
12. Reconcile events and invoices, making sure they are accurate and correctly reflect the individual’s current membership status. Work with Assistant Treasurer and/or Treasurer to update invoices and/or send refunds as needed.
The President will appoint a Chair (or Co-Chairs) for the Committee from the MSFAA membership. The Chair(s) will be responsible for selecting additional members, if needed, from MSFAA member institutions.